Weight Loss CD
There are two prominent ways to use Hypnosis/Self-Hypnosis for weight loss. You will find both in the audio and both have been shown to be more effective than "fad diets" in clinical trials. They can be used simultaneously to help you live a healthier lifestyle and improve your relationship with food.
The first way you can use Hypnosis/Self-Hypnosis is by increasing the motivation and desire to exercise so that it becomes a common habit.
Exercise is important because it actually provides several benefits to your physical and emotional systems...
- It helps increase your caloric expenditure. Burning calories alone isn't necessarily enough to make fast strides in weight loss, but it can help offset your caloric intake, meaning that you'll at least stop gaining weight as fast as you may be gaining now.
- Exercise can increase your metabolism. This depends on the amount and intensity of the exercise. However, one workout alone isn't enough to permanently boost your metabolism. Unless exercise becomes a regular weekly routine, your body will normalize back to your current metabolism within about 24 hours.
- A regular exercise routine will improve your general fitness level over time. This has less to do with "fat loss" and more to do with muscle toning, strength, and physique. Keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat - and as you exercise more, you may not see results on the scale as fast as you notice a difference in the mirror.
- Exercise and workout routines result in the body's production of a chemical called endorphins which reduce your brain's perception of pain and trigger a feeling of positivity. Improved self-esteem is also a common side effect of physical activity.
Other benefits you can look forward to as you exercise more regularly include:
- Improved mood
- More energy
- Enhanced Self Esteem
- Better Sleep
- Increased productivity
- Improved libido and sexual performance
- Better overall life satisfaction
The second method for weight loss with Hypnosis/Self-Hypnosis is by causing your eating habits to shift. Eating less junk food or fast food, for example, could be a command you give yourself.
Breaking bad eating habits on your own can be an uphill battle, but when you implement Hypnosis/Self-Hypnosis it suddenly becomes easier to make those changes happen.
Altering and bettering your eating habits can give you health benefits exceedingly greater than achieving a number on a scale.
While hypnosis has many beneficial effects, hypnosis is not a substitute for appropriate medical attention. Statements and products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure nor prevent any disease or illness. When dealing with physical and/or mental illness or disease, always consult a qualified physician or therapist. Hypnosis recordings are not recommended for people suffering from mental disorders or illness.
Never listen to hypnosis recordings while driving a car or operating machinery. When listening to hypnosis recordings, choose an environment that is quiet and safe.
There’s no guarantee of specific results and results can vary. The only one who can possibly guarantee your success is you.