Anger Management Hypnosis: The Key to a Happier Life
What is Anger Management Hypnosis?
Traditional anger management may provide you with the means to rein in your anger in certain triggering situations. However, it doesn’t deal with the root problem. Hypnosis for anger management is concerned with eliminating the anger altogether. Anger management hypnosis will help alter your perceptions of yourself, the people around you, and various situations you may find yourself in so that the anger doesn’t arise in the first place. Here at Doc Hypnosis we don’t simply give you the means to manage your anger; we help you negate the anger altogether. Call now to learn more.
What Are the Symptoms of Anger?
Everyone gets angry from time to time. It’s when your anger takes control and spurs you to make a regrettable action that is detrimental to yourself or the people around you that it becomes a problem. This is when you need to get anger hypnosis help and address the issue. Some of the specific symptoms of anger issues may include:
- Physical Self-Harm
- Physically Harming Others
- Verbal Abuse of Others
- Frequently Regretting Things You’ve Said or Done Out of Anger
- Getting Angry About Petty Things
- Losing Control When You Get Angry
What Are the Types of Anger?
Anger manifests itself in many ways, but there are three main types of chronic anger that should be addressed:
- Passive Aggression - Passive aggressive behavior is typically borne of a compulsive need to be in control. If you are frequently angry but don’t like to show it or are averse to confrontation, you may be passive aggressive.
- Open Aggression - On the opposite end of the anger spectrum, there are people who are openly aggressive. These people fight, bully, verbally abuse, and display other forms of outward aggression.
- Assertive Anger - Assertive anger is the most constructive. Assertive anger manifests itself when you are angry but open to help and understanding of what is making you angry.
Why Is Anger Management Hypnosis Therapy Important?
Anger management hypnosis therapy is important because it will get to the heart of your anger issues, as opposed to just teaching you exercises that will keep you from blowing up. It will help you understand your anger and communicate it with others in a constructive manner. When you are able to understand the source of your anger, you will be able to dissolve it. Hypnotherapy for anger is important because it will improve your relationship with yourself and the people around you.
Anger Management Hypnosis at Doc Hypnosis
Here at Doc Hypnosis, we provide you a safe, judgment-free, and comfortable environment in which to work through your anger issues. Our hypnosis control anger management therapy will teach you to calm your mind and body and to reach a point of relaxation that is crucial in pinpointing the source of your anger. If you are ready to let go of your anger, we can help. All you have to do is give us a call to start your journey towards a more peaceful life today!